Types of 5 axis cnc machining
There are several types of 5-axis CNC machining, each with its own unique advantages and applications. These include:
1. Swivel Head: This type of 5-axis CNC machine has a rotating head that can tilt in multiple directions, allowing for greater flexibility in machining complex shapes and angles. It is commonly used in aerospace, automotive, and medical industries.
2. Rotary Table: A rotary table 5-axis CNC machine has a rotating table that can move in multiple directions, allowing for greater precision and accuracy in machining. It is commonly used in the production of small parts and components.
3. Gantry: A gantry 5-axis CNC machine has a large, overhead structure that allows for greater stability and precision in machining large parts and components. It is commonly used in the production of aerospace and automotive components.
4. Hybrid: A hybrid 5-axis CNC machine combines the features of multiple types of machines, allowing for greater flexibility and versatility in machining. It is commonly used in the production of complex parts and components.
5. Articulated: An articulated 5-axis CNC machine has multiple arms that can move in multiple directions, allowing for greater flexibility and precision in machining. It is commonly used in the production of automotive and aerospace components.
Overall, 5-axis CNC machining offers a wide range of benefits, including greater precision, accuracy, and flexibility in machining complex parts and components. By choosing the right type of 5-axis CNC machine for your specific application, you can achieve the highest levels of quality and efficiency in your manufacturing processes.
Pros and Cons of Using 5 axis cnc machining
5-axis CNC machining is a process that involves the use of computer-controlled machines to manufacture complex parts and components. This technology has revolutionized the manufacturing industry by enabling the production of parts with high precision and accuracy. However, like any other technology, 5-axis CNC machining has its pros and cons.
1. Increased Precision: 5-axis CNC machining allows for the production of parts with high precision and accuracy. This is because the machines can move in multiple directions, allowing for the creation of complex geometries and shapes.
2. Reduced Setup Time: With 5-axis CNC machining, the setup time is significantly reduced. This is because the machines can perform multiple operations in a single setup, reducing the need for manual intervention.
3. Improved Efficiency: 5-axis CNC machining is a highly efficient process that can produce parts at a faster rate than traditional machining methods. This is because the machines can perform multiple operations simultaneously, reducing the overall production time.
4. Increased Flexibility: 5-axis CNC machining allows for the production of parts with complex geometries and shapes. This makes it an ideal process for the production of parts for the aerospace, automotive, and medical industries.
1. High Cost: 5-axis CNC machines are expensive to purchase and maintain. This makes it difficult for small businesses to invest in this technology.
2. Skilled Operators: 5-axis CNC machines require skilled operators who can program and operate the machines. This means that businesses may need to invest in training their employees to use this technology.
3. Limited Workspace: 5-axis CNC machines require a large workspace to operate. This can be a challenge for businesses that have limited space.
4. Limited Material Compatibility: 5-axis CNC machines are not compatible with all materials. This means that businesses may need to invest in additional equipment to process certain materials.
In conclusion, 5-axis CNC machining is a highly efficient process that can produce parts with high precision and accuracy. However, it is important to consider the pros and cons before investing in this technology. Businesses should weigh the benefits against the costs and determine if 5-axis CNC machining is the right choice for their operations.
5 axis cnc machining Reference Specifications (varies for different product)
5 axis CNC machining is a process that involves the use of computer numerical control (CNC) machines to manufacture complex parts and components. This process is used in various industries, including aerospace, automotive, medical, and defense. The following are some reference specifications for 5 axis CNC machining:
1. Accuracy: The accuracy of 5 axis CNC machining is critical, and it is measured in microns. The machine should be able to achieve a high level of accuracy to ensure that the parts and components produced meet the required specifications.
2. Speed: The speed of 5 axis CNC machining is also important, and it is measured in RPM (revolutions per minute). The machine should be able to operate at high speeds to increase productivity and reduce production time.
3. Power: The power of 5 axis CNC machines varies depending on the application. The machine should have enough power to handle the materials being machined and to achieve the required level of precision.
4. Size: The size of 5 axis CNC machines also varies depending on the application. The machine should be able to accommodate the size of the parts and components being machined.
5. Software: The software used in 5 axis CNC machining is critical, and it should be able to handle complex designs and geometries. The software should also be user-friendly and easy to use.
6. Materials: 5 axis CNC machining can be used to machine a wide range of materials, including metals, plastics, and composites. The machine should be able to handle the specific material being machined.
In conclusion, 5 axis CNC machining is a complex process that requires precision, speed, power, and the right software. The machine should also be able to handle the specific material being machined and accommodate the size of the parts and components being produced.
Applications of 5 axis cnc machining and Type of Companies use 5 axis cnc machining
5 axis CNC machining is a versatile technology that has revolutionized the manufacturing industry. It allows for the production of complex parts with high precision and accuracy, making it ideal for a wide range of applications. Some of the most common applications of 5 axis CNC machining include aerospace, automotive, medical, and defense industries.
In the aerospace industry, 5 axis CNC machining is used to produce complex parts for aircraft engines, wings, and other components. The technology allows for the production of lightweight and durable parts that can withstand extreme conditions.
In the automotive industry, 5 axis CNC machining is used to produce high-performance engine parts, transmission components, and suspension systems. The technology allows for the production of parts with tight tolerances and complex geometries, which are essential for high-performance vehicles.
In the medical industry, 5 axis CNC machining is used to produce surgical instruments, implants, and prosthetics. The technology allows for the production of parts with high precision and accuracy, which are essential for medical applications.
In the defense industry, 5 axis CNC machining is used to produce complex parts for military vehicles, weapons, and equipment. The technology allows for the production of parts with high strength and durability, which are essential for military applications.
The type of companies that use 5 axis CNC machining includes aerospace manufacturers, automotive manufacturers, medical device manufacturers, defense contractors, and other high-tech industries. These companies require high precision and accuracy in their manufacturing processes, and 5 axis CNC machining provides them with the technology to achieve their goals.
Quality Testing Methods for 5 axis cnc machining and Work Process Use 5 axis cnc machining
Quality testing methods for 5 axis CNC machining involve a series of procedures that ensure the final product meets the required specifications. The process begins with the selection of the appropriate materials and tooling for the job. The machine operator then sets up the machine and programs the tool paths using CAD/CAM software.
Once the machining process is complete, the operator inspects the finished product for any defects or deviations from the design. This can be done using a variety of methods, including visual inspection, dimensional measurement, and surface analysis.
Visual inspection involves examining the product for any visible defects, such as scratches, dents, or surface irregularities. Dimensional measurement involves using precision instruments, such as micrometers and calipers, to measure the product’s dimensions and ensure they are within the required tolerances.
Surface analysis involves using specialized equipment, such as a profilometer or surface roughness tester, to measure the surface finish of the product. This is important for ensuring the product meets the required surface finish specifications.
In addition to these quality testing methods, the work process for 5 axis CNC machining involves several steps to ensure the final product is of high quality. This includes selecting the appropriate cutting parameters, such as feed rate and spindle speed, to optimize the machining process.
The operator must also ensure the machine is properly maintained and calibrated to ensure accurate and consistent results. This includes regular cleaning and lubrication of the machine, as well as periodic calibration of the machine’s axes and tooling.
Overall, quality testing methods and work processes are critical for ensuring the final product meets the required specifications and is of high quality. By following these procedures, manufacturers can produce high-quality products that meet the needs of their customers.
Comprehensive Analysis of 5 axis cnc machining Costs: Including Visible and Hidden Costs
The cost of 5 axis CNC machining involves both visible and hidden costs. Visible costs include the cost of the machine, tooling, and labor. Hidden costs include maintenance, downtime, and waste.
The cost of the machine is the most significant visible cost. The price of a 5 axis CNC machine can range from $100,000 to $500,000, depending on the size and complexity of the machine. Tooling costs can also add up quickly, with each tool costing between $50 and $500.
Labor costs are another visible cost. The operator of the machine must be skilled and experienced, which can result in higher wages. Additionally, the time it takes to set up and program the machine can also increase labor costs.
Hidden costs include maintenance, downtime, and waste. Maintenance costs can be significant, with regular maintenance required to keep the machine running smoothly. Downtime can also be costly, as any time the machine is not running, production is lost. Waste can also be a hidden cost, as mistakes or errors in the machining process can result in wasted materials.
In conclusion, the cost of 5 axis CNC machining involves both visible and hidden costs. Visible costs include the cost of the machine, tooling, and labor, while hidden costs include maintenance, downtime, and waste. It is essential to consider all of these costs when determining the overall cost of 5 axis CNC machining.
Payment Terms for 5 axis cnc machining and Bulk Purchase Discounts and Price Variances Among Suppliers
Payment terms for 5 axis CNC machining typically vary among suppliers, but common options include payment upon completion of the project, partial payment upfront with the remainder due upon completion, or payment in installments throughout the project timeline. It is important to clarify payment terms with the supplier before beginning the project to avoid any misunderstandings or delays in payment.
Bulk purchase discounts may be available for 5 axis CNC machining, depending on the supplier. These discounts typically apply to larger orders and may be negotiated with the supplier. It is important to consider the overall cost savings of a bulk purchase discount versus the cost of storing and managing excess inventory.
Price variances among suppliers for 5 axis CNC machining can be significant. It is important to compare quotes from multiple suppliers to ensure that you are getting a fair price for the project. However, it is also important to consider factors beyond price, such as the supplier’s reputation, quality of work, and ability to meet project deadlines.
In conclusion, payment terms for 5 axis CNC machining can vary, and it is important to clarify these terms with the supplier before beginning the project. Bulk purchase discounts may be available, but it is important to consider the overall cost savings versus the cost of excess inventory. Price variances among suppliers should be carefully considered, but other factors such as reputation, quality of work, and ability to meet deadlines should also be taken into account.
Chinese Regulations and Industry Standards Certifications for 5 axis cnc machining
In China, the regulations and industry standards certifications for 5 axis CNC machining are governed by the National Standards of the People’s Republic of China (GB) and the Industrial Standards of the People’s Republic of China (JB). These standards cover the technical requirements, testing methods, and quality control measures for 5 axis CNC machining.
The GB standards for 5 axis CNC machining include GB/T 2828.1-2012, which specifies the sampling procedures and acceptance criteria for inspection of products, and GB/T 2829-2002, which outlines the sampling procedures for inspection by attributes. These standards ensure that the products meet the required specifications and quality standards.
The JB standards for 5 axis CNC machining include JB/T 10045-2001, which specifies the technical requirements for CNC machining centers, and JB/T 10046-2001, which outlines the testing methods for CNC machining centers. These standards ensure that the CNC machining centers meet the technical requirements and are tested for their performance.
In addition to these standards, there are also industry certifications that manufacturers can obtain to demonstrate their compliance with these standards and their commitment to quality. These certifications include ISO 9001, which is a quality management system certification, and CE certification, which is a safety certification for products sold in the European Union.
Overall, the regulations and industry standards certifications for 5 axis CNC machining in China ensure that the products meet the required specifications and quality standards, and that the manufacturers are committed to quality and safety.
Navigating Import Regulations and Customs for 5 axis cnc machining from China
When importing 5 axis CNC machining equipment from China, it is important to understand the regulations and customs procedures involved. The first step is to ensure that the equipment meets the relevant safety and quality standards in the destination country. This may involve obtaining certification or testing the equipment before shipment.
Next, it is important to work with a reputable freight forwarder or customs broker who can assist with the necessary documentation and procedures. This may include obtaining import permits, paying duties and taxes, and complying with any specific regulations or requirements for the type of equipment being imported.
It is also important to be aware of any potential issues that may arise during the customs clearance process, such as delays or additional fees. This can be mitigated by ensuring that all necessary documentation is in order and that the equipment is properly packaged and labeled for shipment.
Overall, navigating import regulations and customs for 5 axis CNC machining from China requires careful planning and attention to detail. By working with experienced professionals and staying informed about the latest regulations and procedures, importers can ensure a smooth and successful import process.
Procurement and Considerations when Purchasing 5 axis cnc machining
When considering the purchase of a 5 axis CNC machining system, there are several key factors that should be taken into account. These include the size and complexity of the parts that will be produced, the level of precision required, the materials that will be used, and the available budget.
One of the most important considerations when purchasing a 5 axis CNC machine is the size and complexity of the parts that will be produced. This will determine the size and type of machine that is required, as well as the level of precision and accuracy that is needed.
Another important factor to consider is the level of precision required. This will depend on the type of parts that will be produced, as well as the materials that will be used. For example, if the parts are very small or require a high degree of accuracy, a machine with a high level of precision may be required.
The materials that will be used are also an important consideration when purchasing a 5 axis CNC machine. Different materials require different types of machines, and some materials may require special features or capabilities in order to be machined effectively.
Finally, the available budget is an important consideration when purchasing a 5 axis CNC machine. These machines can be quite expensive, so it is important to determine how much can be spent before beginning the procurement process.
Overall, when purchasing a 5 axis CNC machining system, it is important to carefully consider the size and complexity of the parts that will be produced, the level of precision required, the materials that will be used, and the available budget. By taking these factors into account, it is possible to select a machine that will meet the needs of the business and provide high-quality, accurate parts.
Sourcing 5 axis cnc machining from China: Opportunities, Risks, and Key Players
China has become a major player in the global manufacturing industry, including 5 axis CNC machining. The country offers a wide range of opportunities for businesses looking to source 5 axis CNC machining services, including lower labor costs, a large pool of skilled workers, and a well-established supply chain.
However, there are also risks associated with sourcing from China, including quality control issues, intellectual property theft, and language and cultural barriers. It is important for businesses to carefully vet potential suppliers and establish clear communication channels to mitigate these risks.
Some key players in the Chinese 5 axis CNC machining industry include Shenzhen JPT Opto-electronics Co., Ltd., Shenzhen Huaxianglian Hardware Co., Ltd., and Shenzhen Xiangfu Precision Industry Co., Ltd. These companies offer a range of services, including CNC milling, turning, and drilling, as well as surface treatment and assembly.
Overall, sourcing 5 axis CNC machining from China can be a cost-effective and efficient option for businesses, but it is important to carefully consider the opportunities and risks before making a decision.
Cultivating Successful Business Relationships with Chinese 5 axis cnc machining Suppliers
When it comes to doing business with Chinese 5 axis CNC machining suppliers, building and maintaining successful relationships is crucial. Here are some tips to help you cultivate successful business relationships with your Chinese suppliers:
1. Communication: Communication is key to building successful business relationships with Chinese suppliers. Make sure to communicate clearly and frequently with your suppliers to avoid misunderstandings and build trust.
2. Respect: Show respect for Chinese culture and customs. This includes being punctual, using proper titles and honorifics, and avoiding sensitive topics such as politics and religion.
3. Quality Control: Ensure that your Chinese suppliers understand your quality standards and expectations. Conduct regular quality checks to ensure that your products meet your specifications.
4. Payment: Be clear about payment terms and ensure that you pay your suppliers on time. This will help build trust and strengthen your relationship.
5. Face-to-Face Meetings: Whenever possible, try to meet with your Chinese suppliers in person. This will help build a personal connection and strengthen your business relationship.
By following these tips, you can cultivate successful business relationships with your Chinese 5 axis CNC machining suppliers. Building strong relationships with your suppliers will help ensure that you receive high-quality products and services, and will help you grow your business over the long term.
Sustainability and Environmental Considerations in 5 axis cnc machining Manufacturing
Sustainability and environmental considerations are becoming increasingly important in the manufacturing industry, including 5 axis CNC machining. This is due to the growing awareness of the impact of manufacturing on the environment and the need to reduce carbon emissions and waste.
One way to achieve sustainability in 5 axis CNC machining is through the use of renewable energy sources such as solar or wind power. This can significantly reduce the carbon footprint of the manufacturing process and help to mitigate climate change.
Another important consideration is the use of sustainable materials. Manufacturers can choose to use materials that are recycled or biodegradable, reducing the amount of waste generated during the manufacturing process. Additionally, manufacturers can implement recycling programs to ensure that waste materials are properly disposed of and reused where possible.
Reducing energy consumption is also an important aspect of sustainability in 5 axis CNC machining. This can be achieved through the use of energy-efficient equipment and processes, as well as through the implementation of energy-saving measures such as turning off machines when not in use.
Finally, manufacturers can also consider the environmental impact of their supply chain. This includes sourcing materials from sustainable and ethical sources, as well as ensuring that suppliers adhere to environmental regulations and standards.
Overall, sustainability and environmental considerations are crucial in 5 axis CNC machining manufacturing. By implementing sustainable practices and reducing the environmental impact of the manufacturing process, manufacturers can help to protect the planet and ensure a sustainable future for generations to come.
The Evolution and Market Trends in 5 axis cnc machining Industry
The 5 axis CNC machining industry has evolved significantly over the years, with advancements in technology and automation leading to increased efficiency and precision. The use of 5 axis machines has become more widespread, as they allow for complex geometries to be machined in a single setup, reducing the need for multiple machines and setups.
One of the major trends in the industry is the adoption of Industry 4.0 technologies, such as the Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI). These technologies enable real-time monitoring and analysis of machine performance, leading to improved productivity and reduced downtime.
Another trend is the increasing demand for customization and personalized products, which has led to the development of hybrid machines that combine additive and subtractive manufacturing processes. These machines can produce complex parts with high accuracy and surface finish, while also allowing for the integration of different materials.
The market for 5 axis CNC machining is expected to continue growing, driven by the increasing demand for high-precision and complex parts in industries such as aerospace, automotive, and medical. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to be the fastest-growing market, due to the increasing adoption of automation and the growth of the manufacturing sector in countries such as China and India.
Overall, the 5 axis CNC machining industry is poised for continued growth and innovation, as manufacturers seek to improve efficiency, reduce costs, and meet the demands of an increasingly complex and competitive global market.
The Role of Agents and Sourcing Companies in Facilitating 5 axis cnc machining Purchases from China
Agents and sourcing companies play a crucial role in facilitating 5 axis CNC machining purchases from China. These entities act as intermediaries between buyers and Chinese manufacturers, helping to bridge the communication and cultural gaps that often exist between the two parties.
One of the primary benefits of working with agents and sourcing companies is their ability to identify and vet potential suppliers. They have extensive networks and relationships with Chinese manufacturers, which allows them to quickly identify those that are capable of producing high-quality 5 axis CNC machined parts. They also have experience in negotiating prices and terms with these suppliers, ensuring that buyers get the best possible deal.
Agents and sourcing companies also provide valuable logistical support. They can help arrange shipping and customs clearance, ensuring that products are delivered on time and in compliance with all relevant regulations. They can also provide quality control and inspection services, helping to ensure that products meet the buyer’s specifications and quality standards.
Perhaps most importantly, agents and sourcing companies provide a level of trust and security that can be difficult to achieve when working directly with Chinese manufacturers. They act as a buffer between the buyer and the supplier, helping to mitigate risks and ensure that both parties are satisfied with the transaction.
Overall, agents and sourcing companies are essential partners for buyers looking to purchase 5 axis CNC machined parts from China. They provide valuable expertise, support, and peace of mind, helping to ensure that buyers get the products they need at a fair price and with minimal risk.
How to use import and export data website importyeti.com to search the company and 5 axis cnc machining
ImportYeti.com is a website that provides import and export data of various companies. It is a useful tool for businesses that are looking to expand their operations by finding potential suppliers or customers. In this article, we will discuss how to use ImportYeti.com to search for a company that provides 5 axis CNC machining services.
Firstly, go to the ImportYeti.com website and create an account. Once you have logged in, you will be directed to the dashboard. From there, click on the “Search” tab and select “Advanced Search”. In the search bar, type in “5 axis CNC machining” and select the appropriate category from the dropdown menu.
Next, you can refine your search by adding filters such as the country of origin, shipment type, and date range. You can also specify the quantity and value of the shipments. Once you have entered all the necessary information, click on the “Search” button.
The search results will display a list of companies that match your criteria. You can view the company’s name, address, contact information, and shipment details. You can also see the frequency of their shipments and the countries they export to.
To further analyze the data, you can export the results to a CSV file. This will allow you to manipulate the data in Excel or other spreadsheet software. You can also save the search criteria for future use.
In conclusion, ImportYeti.com is a powerful tool for businesses that are looking to expand their operations by finding potential suppliers or customers. By using the advanced search feature, you can easily find companies that provide 5 axis CNC machining services. With the ability to export the data, you can further analyze the results and make informed decisions.
How to use Chinese Business Search Platform: qcc.com to check 5 axis cnc machining company credit
Qcc.com is a Chinese business search platform that provides information on companies registered in China. To check the credit of a 5 axis CNC machining company, follow these steps:
1. Go to qcc.com and type the name of the company in the search bar. If you have the company’s registration number, you can also search using that.
2. Once you find the company, click on its name to view its profile. The profile will show you basic information about the company, such as its registered address, legal representative, and business scope.
3. To check the company’s credit, look for the “Credit Report” tab on the company’s profile page. Click on it to view the credit report.
4. The credit report will show you the company’s credit rating, which is based on factors such as its financial performance, payment history, and legal disputes. It will also show you any negative information about the company, such as overdue payments or legal judgments.
5. You can also view the company’s financial statements and other relevant documents by clicking on the “Financial Information” tab.
In summary, qcc.com is a useful tool for checking the credit of Chinese companies, including 5 axis CNC machining companies. By following the steps above, you can quickly and easily access important information about a company’s creditworthiness and financial health.
Overcoming Challenges and Facilitation of Sourcing 5 axis cnc machining from China
Sourcing 5 axis CNC machining from China can be a challenging task, but with proper planning and execution, it can be facilitated. The following are some of the challenges that one may encounter when sourcing 5 axis CNC machining from China and how to overcome them:
1. Language barrier: Communication can be a significant challenge when dealing with Chinese suppliers. To overcome this, it is advisable to use a translator or hire a sourcing agent who can speak both Chinese and English fluently.
2. Quality control: Ensuring that the products meet the required quality standards can be a challenge. To overcome this, it is essential to conduct thorough research on the supplier’s reputation and quality control processes. It is also advisable to request samples before placing a large order.
3. Intellectual property protection: Protecting intellectual property can be a challenge when sourcing from China. To overcome this, it is advisable to work with a reputable supplier who has a good track record of protecting intellectual property.
4. Shipping and logistics: Shipping and logistics can be a challenge when sourcing from China. To overcome this, it is essential to work with a reliable freight forwarder who can handle the shipping and logistics process.
Facilitating sourcing 5 axis CNC machining from China involves the following steps:
1. Identify the product specifications and requirements.
2. Conduct thorough research on potential suppliers and their capabilities.
3. Request quotes and samples from the selected suppliers.
4. Evaluate the quotes and samples and select the most suitable supplier.
5. Negotiate the terms and conditions of the contract.
6. Conduct quality control inspections before and after production.
7. Arrange for shipping and logistics.
8. Monitor the production process and ensure timely delivery.
In conclusion, sourcing 5 axis CNC machining from China can be challenging, but with proper planning and execution, it can be facilitated. Overcoming language barriers, ensuring quality control, protecting intellectual property, and handling shipping and logistics are some of the challenges that one may encounter. Following the above steps can help facilitate the sourcing process.
FAQs on Sourcing and Manufacturing 5 axis cnc machining in China
1. What is 5 axis CNC machining?
5 axis CNC machining is a process of manufacturing complex parts and components using a computer-controlled machine that can move along five different axes simultaneously.
2. Why should I consider sourcing 5 axis CNC machining from China?
China is known for its cost-effective manufacturing capabilities, and many companies choose to source their 5 axis CNC machining needs from China to save on costs while maintaining quality.
3. How do I find a reliable 5 axis CNC machining supplier in China?
You can find reliable suppliers by conducting thorough research, checking their certifications and credentials, and reading reviews from previous customers.
4. What are the advantages of using 5 axis CNC machining?
5 axis CNC machining offers several advantages, including increased precision, faster production times, and the ability to manufacture complex shapes and designs.
5. What materials can be used in 5 axis CNC machining?
5 axis CNC machining can work with a wide range of materials, including metals, plastics, composites, and more.
6. What is the lead time for 5 axis CNC machining in China?
The lead time for 5 axis CNC machining in China can vary depending on the complexity of the part or component being manufactured, as well as the supplier’s production capacity.
7. How can I ensure quality control when sourcing 5 axis CNC machining from China?
You can ensure quality control by working with a reputable supplier that has a proven track record of producing high-quality parts and components, and by conducting regular inspections and quality checks throughout the manufacturing process.
8. What are the payment terms for 5 axis CNC machining in China?
Payment terms can vary depending on the supplier, but many suppliers require a deposit upfront and the balance to be paid upon completion of the order.
9. Can I customize my 5 axis CNC machining order?
Yes, many suppliers offer customization options for 5 axis CNC machining orders, including material selection, surface finishes, and more.
10. What is the minimum order quantity for 5 axis CNC machining in China?
The minimum order quantity can vary depending on the supplier, but many suppliers have a minimum order quantity of 100 pieces or more.